Women of Willis is a building-wide networking initiative created to empower, elevate, and connect the women working within our neighborhood.
- Share best practices to advance women in leadership positions
- Network and connect with like-minded individuals
- Create a community of women from different companies within the building
- Create a platform where people can socialize and share professional challenges and solutions
- Foster mentorship opportunities
Questions? Contact us at WomenOfWillis@willistower.com.
International Women's Day - Breakfast Meet up | Thursday, March 5
Join us on Thursday, March 5 from 9:00 - 10:30 a.m. for a complimentary coffee and donuts breakfast on the 34th floor in the Monroe Room to network with the Women of Willis. In honor of International Women's Day, we'll be taking a group picture at 9:30 a.m.
Back on My Feet | Friday, March 13
TONE Fitness Center and Willis Tower will be hosting a treadmill challenge to benefit Back on My Feet, an organization that combats homelessness. Women of Willis will be sponsoring a treadmill, come and cheer us on! For more information about how you can get involved with this event, click here.
Please use the form below to RSVP for our International Women's Day Breakfast Meet Up on Thursday, March 5.