Women of Willis is a building-wide networking initiative created to empower, elevate, and connect the women working within our neighborhood.
- Share best practices to advance women in leadership positions
- Network and connect with like-minded individuals
- Create a community of women from different companies within the building
- Create a platform where people can socialize and share professional challenges and solutions
- Foster mentorship opportunities
Questions? Contact us at WomenOfWillis@willistower.com.
Cradles to Crayons Service Event | Tuesday, August 10th & Wednesday, August 11th, 11am - 1pm
Women of Willis is teaming up with Cradles to Crayons to sort, organize and pack donations for families in need.
Join us, Tuesday, August 10th or Wednesday, August 11th from 11am - 1pm in Tower House (33rd floor) to help us turn Cradles to Crayon donations into custom care packages for the community members that this amazing organization serves.
Volunteers will receive a voucher for lunch at a Catalog at Willis Tower restaurant.
If interested, please click the link below to register for a one-hour, lunch hour timeslot no later than Friday, July 30th.