RULES GOVERNING "THE 110 PROMOTION"
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID IN RI, OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Entry Period: Entries for the "The 110 Promotion" (hereinafter "Promotion" or "Giveaway") will be accepted beginning at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on September 25th, 2017, and no entries will be accepted after 11:59 p.m. (CST) on September 26th, 2017 ("Entry Period").
2. Eligibility Criteria: Void where prohibited by law. In order to be eligible to enter the Giveaway, an individual must successfully enter the Giveaway, the process of entry being described below and: (i) the recipient must be a U.S. citizen or a legal U.S. resident of any U.S. state or U.S. territory other than Rhode Island, or any other state where the Giveaway is prohibited or void; and (ii) the recipient may not be an employee (full-time or part-time), or an immediate family member of an employee of Equity Office Management, L.L.C., Core 12, LLC, or any other business entity engaged in operating the Giveaway or selecting the winners of the Giveaway. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. All entries not strictly meeting the criteria set forth in these rules are disqualified. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Sponsors of Giveaway: This Giveaway is presented by Equity Office Management, L.L.C., the property manager for the Willis Tower
4. How to Enter: All eligible individuals may enter the Giveaway solely by filling out the online form at http://www.willistower.com/amenities/the-110. No purchase is necessary to enter, and no purchase made during the giveaway period will result in eligibility. Use of any automated system to participate, other than the authorized website, is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. Grand Prize: Eleven (11) Grand Prizes will be awarded, each to a different winner. The prizes are as follows: One (1) Apple iPad (Approximate retail value $329) One (1) Tower House Bar Party consisting of 2 drinks per person for five (5) people and four (4) appetizers, (Approximate retail value $150) Five (5) NYC Bagel Deli gift cards valid for (1) sandwich and (1) drink (Approximate retail value $15 each), One (1) Tone Gift Package (Approximate retail value $100) and three (3) $10 Farmers Fridge Gift cards (Approximate retail value $10 each). Awards of prizes will be reported to the relevant federal tax and state authorities as required by law and prize winners will be solely responsible for reporting and paying applicable taxes on any prized awarded. Any prize substitutions are at the sole discretion of the sponsor, for a prize of equal or greater value in sponsor’s reasonable judgment.
6. Winner Selections/Notifications: On or about October 5, 2017 at 12:00 noon CST, a random drawing of all the entries submitted during the Entry Period will take place to select the eleven (11) winners. The first eleven (11) names drawn that represent valid entrants will be the potential winners. The potential winners will be notified by email. If the potential winners cannot be located, do not properly claim the prize and execute all necessary documents on or before 5:00 p.m. CST on October 16, 2017, or are otherwise disqualified for any reason, alternate winners will be chosen from the remaining entries by random drawing on or about October 18, 2017, at 12:00 noon CST. If the new potential winner(s) cannot be located, do not properly claim the prize and execute all necessary documents within 10 days of selection, the associated Grand Prizes will not be awarded. All decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The Grand Prizes are not transferable; no prize substitutions or cash alternatives are allowed except as may be determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility.
7. Winner Requirements: The prize winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning a prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state of residency, that he/she has reached the age of majority in the state of his/her state of residency and in the state in which he/she has submitted his/her entry on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity. Each prize winner will be required to sign a liability waiver, an affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification, a publicity waiver, and other documents reasonably required by Sponsor as a condition to the prize award. The prize winner may be required to provide information required by form W-9 and similar tax reporting forms, including a social security number, for purposes of tax reporting. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Failure by any participant to comply with any of the rules or procedures set forth herein will result in the loss of eligibility to receive the prize.
8. Publicity and Promotion: Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission to unlimited use the winning bidder's name, picture, voice, video, and other likeness and city and state of residence for advertising and publicity purposes related to the contest without additional permission or compensation.
9. Winner List: The name of prize winners will be available after November 15, 2017. To obtain the winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope prior to January 1, 2018, to: The 110 Promotion – Winners List, Equity Office, 233 S. Wacker Dr. Suite 3530, Chicago, IL 60606.
10. Taxes, Licenses, Fees: The Sponsors will comply with all Internal Revenue Service reporting requirements. The prizewinner is responsible for all Federal, State and local taxes, as well as all other taxes, licenses or other fees associated with the prize.
11. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, or who is otherwise in violation of these rules. Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify this promotion if not capable of completion as planned, including but not limited to low numbers of contest entrants, unauthorized intervention or tampering by third parties, unauthorized intervention or failures of any sort. Also, in the event of cancellation, Sponsor, at its sole election, may choose the winner from eligible entries received prior to cancellation of this Giveaway.
12. Disputes: Mandatory Arbitration Provision. In the event that any dispute cannot be resolved informally, any and all disputes with regards to the Giveaway, including but not limited to disputes over winner selection, must be resolved exclusively through private and confidential binding arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, under the rules for commercial disputes, before one neutral arbitrator and not in a court proceeding.
13. Disputes: Choice of Law and Choice of Venue Provision. Any disputes that are presented for arbitration will use substantive Illinois law and the arbitration will occur in Cook County, Illinois.
14. Winning Odds: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.